Products for Frizzy Hair
If you have been reading my blogs, you know I am the Queen of frizzy hair. I have graduated Arlington Beauty Academy and also worked for a while in a beauty supply store, but that means nothing! My unruly, kinky, frizzy hair and knowing how to have it looking beautiful is what qualifies me to even write about this subject.
As I mentioned I worked in a beauty supply store and have literally tried thousands of products in my 38 years on earth. I have come up with solutions. Let me share which products work best for frizzy hair!
As I begin my thoughts, please feel free to glance around my blog. I spent time hand picking my favorite products, that I personally use, to place around my blog. Feel free to check them out.
Products for Frizzy Hair, to wear a straight hair style
I have a regimen, when I straighten my hair, I start by shampooing and conditioning my hair, although I love Rusk shampoo and Conditioner, sometimes I buy cheaper. As long as you purchase a deep conditioner. (Do not buy leave in conditioner.)
Then I towel dry my hair and put Tresemme mouse in my hair (Yes! even when I am going to straighten my hair, and this is the key product for frizzy hair!) I blow dry my hair thoroughly, and then use my Rusk Flat iron. Their flat irons are not the cheapest on the market, but well worth every penny. They will last you many years. I like Rusk ceramic Flat Irons. (I must add, I have tried several different hot irons and the Rusk flat irons are heads above anything else!)
Now that my hair is straight, I add Rusk Sea Kelp Serum. It smooths the hair and leaves a touch of shine. You can actually use this on wet hair or dry, I personally use it on dry. And bonus, it smells great! This is a must have product for frizzy hair.
Products for Frizzy Hair- Curly hair style
When I wear my hair curly, I wash my hair the same and add the tresemme mouse. I use a great powerful blow dryer and diffuser and scrunch my hair as I blow dry. Make sure you dry your hair completely.
So that about sums it up. My favorite products for frizzy hair are Tresemme Mouse, Rusk Flat Iron, Rusk sea kelp Serum, a great blow dryer, and a shampoo and deep conditioner! Try my suggestions, you will be amazed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment