Sunday, April 18, 2010

Best Ceramic Flat Iron

(My Unruly, Frizzy Hair before styling!)

Best Ceramic Flat Iron

I have graduated Arlington Beauty Academy and worked in a beauty supply store for many years, but that means nothing. I have the most hard to deal with unruly hair. My hair is kinky and probably, the frizziest hair you have ever seen. I tend to wear my hair curly at times and straight at times. Sometimes I will do a combination and flat iron some of my hair and leave some curly, it sounds crazy but looks cute.

Best Ceramic Flat Iron & other favorite personal favorites
In my 38 years I have tried many many products. I am dedicating this blog to my absolute favorite, best products, which I have hand picked and found at Amazon and personally added each to my blog, so you can feel free to check them out.

In my opinion, the absolute best ceramic flat iron is by Rusk. (And PS, I do not work for Rusk or make any money from Rusk whatsoever) I own and have tried a few different models of flat irons by Rusk that are ceramic and LOVE them all. The Rusk Flat Irons gets super hot, but have adjustable heat. So if you have easy hair to work with, you may choose a lower heat setting. If you have frizzy or curly hair like I do, use a hotter setting and you will be amazed at how baby soft and straight your hair is.

I personally am a cheapskate. I like to call myself Queen of Bargains (it sounds better) but there a few things in life that are not worth settling on. Flat Irons are one of them. Can you get a cheaper flat iron? Yes, but does it work as well, no. Trust me I have tried many. Rusk flat hot irons are not the most expensive out there either, but they are the absolute best. My last flat iron from them lasted over 7 years, and my daughter and I share it and use it often. When I think of how long these flat irons last, they are well worth the money, as well. Quite honestly, finding the best hot iron is the most important issue, and to be honest, I would pay anything to have my hair look smooth and sassy.

If you read the other posts on my blog, I share not only the best flat hot iron, but products I use. I was brave this post and have included a picture of my hair before styling, I am a bit of a cheater though, my hair has Tresemme mouse in it, I will try to post a picture soon with no product in at all.

Feel free to glance around my blog at the best flat iron & products, in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment