The Best Flat Irons
I was compelled to write this blog because I have the most difficult hair, I have ever seen. I have Italian, totally frizzy hair. If I would wash my hair and dry it, with NO product in my hair, I would have a "hot mess." My hair resembles a Brillo pad!!
I do wear my hair curly, at times, but when I want to straighten my hair, I want it to look as smooth and soft, as possible. I have experimented with not only the best flat irons out there, but with products, as well.
I am a graduate of Arlington Beauty Academy and did work at a Beauty Supply store, as well. But honestly, that means nothing. What gives me experience in this field and finding the best hot irons, is simply my own hair and that alone speaks volumes.
I am assuming the women or girls reading this, have difficult hair, as I do. Women with nice behaved hair do not need to even look up "The Best Flat irons" on the Internet, because quite frankly, any hot iron will work for them. Women reading an article on The Best Flat irons have frizzy, unruly, unmanageable hair!!!
My first tip on finding the best flat iron is to find a flat iron that gets hot, the hotter the better.
My second tip on finding the best flat iron is to buy a ceramic flat iron. Personally, I believe these work better on unruly hair.
My last tip is do not be afraid to spend money on your flat iron. The reason I mention this is because I am the Queen of Bargains and quite a cheapskate. I had to learn the hard way that when it comes to flat irons, it is best to spend the money on a good one. A good flat iron lasts many years and pays off in the end!
With that in mind, I have chosen the best flat irons, my personal favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment