Frizzy Hair Remedies
First, I would like a moment to explain, I am a graduate of Arlington Beauty Academy, and I have worked in a Beauty Supply Store for many years. But that means nothing. If you do not personally have frizzy hair, as you and I do, you just do not understand how hard it is to find products that work well. What makes me an expert on this subject is personally having frizzy hair and by trial and error coming up with remedies!
Frizzy Hair Remedies, the basics
Start by washing your hair. Honestly, 3 times a week is plenty. Shampoo your hair and then use a deep conditioner. Do not use leave in conditioners. My personal favorite is by Rusk, and you will notice I have hand picked the ads on my page, which are my personal favorites. All of the products I will mention you can find somewhere on my blog page. Although my favorite shampoo and conditioner is Rusk, honestly, in my opinion any shampoo and deep conditioner will work.
Frizzy Hair Remedies- Towel Dry your hair
Towel dry your hair and then comb it out. Now, you will apply Tresemme Mouse. I have literally tried every mouse available, including expensive ones. Tresemme is the best for frizzy hair and it's nice and cheap! Put the mouse in your hands and dispert through your hair evenly.
Frizzy Hair Remedies- curly style
If you will be wearing your hair curly, simply scrunch your hair and then leave it alone and blow dry. Make sure to dry your hair ALL the way. You can attach a diffuser to the end of your blow dryer, as well. They make Blow dryer's you can sit under and those are wonderful for frizzy hair! Read a magazine and let your hair dry under the cap!
Frizzy Hair Remedies- Straighten your hair
Believe it or not, even if I am going to straighten my hair I still apply the mouse. My hair turns out better. Blow dry your hair thoroughly and then I sear by Rusk Ceramic Hot Irons. They get nice and hot which is perfect for frizzy unruly hair and they are smooth. They are not the cheapest on the market but worth every penny and more. My last Flat iron by them lasted 7 years, and my daughter uses my flat iron. I have included these flat irons around my blog for you to check out.
Frizzy Hair Remedies- Apply Serum to straight hair style
After I straighten my hair I apply Rusks Sea Kelp serum. It leaves your hair sealed, straight and soft as a baby butt. The funny thing is I do not work for or get any money from Rusk) although I wish I did. There products just seem to work wonders for frizzy hair. The first time I learned of Rusk I was at a salon and the beautician had straightened my hair far better than I ever had, and I asked her about the hot iron and went out and bought one immediately. I have never looked back since!
I Hope these frizzy hair remedies work as well for you as they do for me. Feel free to look at my other postings to see how frizzy my hair truly is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Many of today suffer from frizzy hair due to pollution and really homemade solution is more preferable thanks for sharing frizzy hair remedies
ReplyDelete